On payment of the deposit you agree to abide by a small number of terms and conditions.
1. Only the agreed number of guests can stay in the accommodation. This is very important as all guests must be registered with the local tourist board (this will be done on your behalf). The proprietor of your accommodation must pay local taxes according to the number of guests staying, and if this is breached in any way they will incur large financial penalties. Checks are made.
2. The cost of any damage caused to the property / furniture / mattresses must be paid to the reception , prior to guest's departure.
3. Towels / bedlinen / pillows are not to be removed from the apartment. Please bring your own beach towels with you.
4. Guests will respect the hours of 00:00 - 07:00 and not play loud music etc. If you want to be loud during this period come to the main stage or after-parties!
5. You will turn off air conditioning when not in apartment (if applicable) - to save energy & money.
6. Check in is from 14:00 (we will try best to accommodate earlier check-in if needed). Check-out is at 10:00am - if you require a later checker out please ask if this is possible. Apartments are checked for any damage prior to departure and any costs incurred must be paid prior to departure at the reception. A price list of the apartment inventory is displayed in the apartment.
7. Tourist tax of 1 euro / person / night is payable on check-out at reception.
8. Tickets for your event are not included in the accommodation price unless specified at the time of booking and must be purchased separately.
9. No vehicle are to be brought onto the festival site but we do have a limited number of parking spaces just outside of the main date. Please email email@example.com to reserve your space in advance.
10. Drinks are not to be brought onto the grounds, with the exception of your duty free when you arrive. Onsite guests will receive a special wristband to allow them to purchase drinks from the onsite shop to take back to their apartments / tents. Food can be brought onto back to your apartment / tent for bearers of an onsite wristband.
11. All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
There is no right to the return of any payments made after the payment of balance, but in the event of cancellation (no less than 14 days prior to arrival date) we shall endeavour to re-let the accommodation & refund the balance payment to you. If the reservation is cancelled more than 10 weeks prior to arrival date then we will refund 90% of the paid deposit. If the reservation is cancelled less than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date then we will do our best to re-let the apartment & refund 90% if this is achieved.
Force majeure: We will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, acts, trikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.