Standard terms and conditions applicable to bookings for 2023
On payment of the deposit, you agree to abide by a small number of terms and conditions.
1. Only the agreed number of guests can stay in the accommodation. This is very important as all guests must be registered with the local tourist board (this will be done on your behalf). The proprietor of your accommodation must pay local taxes according to the number of guests staying, and if this is breached in anyway, they will incur large financial penalties. Checks are made.
2. Passports will NOT be held by reception for the duration of your stay. Please submit all guest passports at check-in for registration purposes only.
3. A credit card must be presented on check-in for a holding deposit to be taken to the value of 100 euro. This will only be used in the case of damages to your accommodation or inventory in your accommodation or unauthorised late check-out. The cost of any damage caused to the property / furniture / mattresses must be paid to the reception, prior to your departure. A full list of the value of the inventory can be found in your accommodation and on the reception. Accommodation is checked for any damage prior to departure and any costs incurred must be paid prior to departure at the reception.
4. Towels / bed linen / pillows are not to be removed from the apartment. Please bring your own beach towels with you.
5. Please respect the hours of 00:00 - 07:00 and not play loud music at your accommodation. If you want to be loud during this period come to the main stage or after-parties if you are staying during an event.
6. Please consider the environment and turn off air conditioning and lights when not in your accommodation.
7. Check in is from 14:00 (we will try best to accommodate earlier check-in if needed). Check-out is at 10:00am. If you require a later check-out please ask at reception if this will be possible. Unauthorised late check-outs that have not been pre-arranged cause problems as we are unable to have the accommodation prepared for the next guests arriving. A late check-out after 10:00 hours will incur a cost of 60 euro. A late check-out after 17:00 hours will be charged at the daily rate as an additional day
8. Before you check out, please ensure that your accommodation is left in a “reasonable” state and at a “minimum standard”. We do not expect accommodation to be cleaned by guests prior to departure, but we do expect: beds to be in the position as when you entered the accommodation / sofas and chairs to be left in the rooms as when you entered the accommodation / bedside lamps to be positioned correctly / indoor furniture to be indoors / outdoor furniture to be outdoors / cups, plates, etc to be washed up / rubbish to be left in rubbish bags. We have to state this as historically some guests have departed their accommodation and left it in a terrible state, which is not only disrespectful to staff but also increase the work load of housekeeping. Their expectation is to clean the accommodation, change bedlinen and prepare for the following guests arrival. Thankfully, most guests are respectful, but those that are not will incur a fee for additional cleaning at a cost of 100 euro.
9. Tourist tax is included in the price of the accommodation.
10. Tickets for your event are not included in the accommodation price unless specified at the time of booking and must be purchased separately.
11. No vehicle are to be brought onto the festival site but there is a big car park 200m from the site and it is free of charge.
12. Drinks are not to be brought onto the grounds, with the exception of one bottle of duty free (in original duty free packaging) per person when you arrive. Onsite guests will receive a special wristband to allow them to purchase drinks from the onsite shop to take back to their apartments / tents. Food can be brought onto back to your apartment / tent for bearers of an onsite wristband.
13. All payments will be affected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
PLEASE NOTE : FROM 01.01.2023 CROATIA JOINS THE EURO AND ALL PRICES WILL BE CHARGED IN EURO.
THE CROATIAN KUNA WILL NO LONGER BE A VALID AND LEGAL CURRENCY.
If your reservation is cancelled more than 10 weeks prior to arrival date then we will refund 90% of the paid deposit. If the reservation is cancelled less than 10 weeks prior to the arrival date then we will do our best to re-let the apartment & refund 90% if this is achieved.
There is no right to the return of any payments made after the payment of balance, but in the event of cancellation (no less than 14 days prior to arrival date) we shall endeavour to re-let the accommodation & refund the balance payment to you.
In the case that the State of Croatia closes their border due to Covid 19 to other specified countries, then a full refund will be given for accommodation. We reserve the right to not invoke this clause until 7 days prior to your arrival date. In the case that an event cancels, stating Covid 19 as the reason for cancellation, but that the State of Croatia allows travel to Croatia then refunds for accommodation will not be applicable and your booking will remain valid and you will be able to stay at The Garden Resort.
We will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, acts, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.